Thursday, December 2, 2010

The biggest road block I've ever did!

Speaking of shoot...road blocks are pretty normal, but this time, it ain't that normal after all.

Date: 1st & 2nd December 2010
Location: Jalan Ampang, from Menara AIA to Museum Telekom
Time: 7.00am - 5.00pm

This is the biggest road block I've ever done in a shoot! Not only we blocked one of the busiest street in the heart of KL, we created traffic jam all the way until Jalan Sultan Ismail, had calls from the police HQ to open up the road block, had very nice Malaysian drivers screaming 'babi', 'sial', 'stupid', 'fuck you' in our faces and had a motorcycle ramping through my hand *deep breath*

I never expected from the start to actually get the permit from DBKL and PDRM for this shoot but hell yah~ I did! I even had 6 police officers to help us with the traffic blocking and we did it! We did the pong! The car crashed!

Will not want to have this situation to happen again, but...bring it on!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

why la i wanna laugh at the part where i imagine the "colourful attitudes" of malaysian drivers screaming profanity with all their eyes bulging out and funny face expressions! LMAO!!!!