Monday, December 27, 2010

The day I became a kid again...


A week has passed and I still remember the day my brother Alex and my sister-in-law Choulyee brought me to Sunway Lagoon for my birthday. It's been a rare occasion to celebrate my birthday away from home. It was actually my idea to celebrate it in Sunway Lagoon because my ultimate birthday present was the Bungee Jump!


Left home early that morning because we were afraid that we might end up in a long queue just to get the tickets, and we were right. There were so many people there even before 10am and thanks to most people who are indecisive in buying their tickets, we had to wait at least 5 - 10 minutes for each round. Alex bought us the 'All Parks' ticket and this time, it's a wrist watch look-a-like tag (no more water proof paper tag anymore). It was a quick breakfast at McDonalds Sunway Pyramid before the whole day in the theme park.


After breakfast, we went back to the park and had a change of clothes before the rides. *funny incident happened* Alex went for a change and little did he realized that his pants dropped on the toilet floor, so he was pant-less after the wet rides! *roll on the floor laughing*

Anyways, it was photo-less throughout the rides because no bags are allowed at any rides. So, we went to relief our childhood memories - our first roller coaster ride when we were still little kids! Then we go about laughing at how our little brother Aaron's green face after the ride! *laughs* We were already all wet after the 2nd ride. Later it was off to Scream Park - Yes! Scream Park...consists of 4 different genre of haunted house!!! I went in, had a good fright but it was amazing, especially the 3D house! *in awe*


We had a good time, lining up for rides and later before lunch, Alex told me to go for my Bungee (just in case if later during the day, the bungee is out of operations). So we walked through the suspension bridge only to realize that they are close for lunch! So we walked down to the Extreme Park, had a FREE ATV ride and later I solo-solo climbed up the bridge for my jump!

It was a very short jump but it was AWESOME!


The afternoon was filled with free stuffs! Free 20 pallets of Paintball, Free Bungee Trampolin, Free Wall Climb...Free Shower!!! We went to the Wildlife Park to see all the weird creatures and was in time for bird feeding at the Bird Park! We had a personal pizza just to fill the stomach before a walk around the Wet Park with Choulyee...and I was the only one all WET!


It was about to rain that Alex told us to get change and leave for dinner...and so we did. The moment we got into the car and left, it rained! Phew! We drove to Jalan Peel for SATAY!!! *yum yum yum*

It was a great day. I really became a kid once again!
A million thanks to Alex and Choulyee for the whole birthday trip to Sunway Lagoon! It was a blast! We all became a kid...not just me! *smiles*

...the day I became and kid again...

No comments: