Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Relaxation? ...or Boredom?


At this moment, I wished I am sitting down on the white sandy beach, looking up at the clear blue skies while drinking a warm beer. But, where am I now? It's 12.02am and I'm at home, within the four walls and am starting to grow cobwebs. It's only a week since my stressful job ended and I'm already feeling so restless; maybe because I'm so used to work, especially the long hours and lack of sleep.

It's time to relax and enjoy life...most people would say. Yes! I'm trying to take my time to relax and to enjoy life but it's another 1 month before my official holiday starts! What am I supposed to do with this extra 1 month here in KL?! I know what I can do if I'm back home in Kuching...like decorating the house for Christmas! But I'm stuck here, with no transportation to go around, no good food for my empty stomach, no friends to lepak as everyone is working...

List of things to do during the time of boredom:
1. Window shopping
2. Cinema for a good movie
3. Americano while surfing the net in Starbucks
4. Photo hunt
5. Walk till ends meet

Hmm...I'll be a little bit more productive at home! *seriously*

No comments: