Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another new beginning...

It's funny when I look back at what I'm going through in my career path...one job after another...that's what you call freelancing. This year alone, I've had many change of jobs; from a research assistant to sports and recreation coordinator and underwater videographer to production manager for a tv program and a feature film. Every new job I had brings a new beginning in my career life. It opens up a whole new world for me to explore. Little did I know, no matter how far I try to set my path away from the TV and Film industry, I will still come back to it...because it is something I love to do, despite the stress and frustrations I faced everyday at work.

Today, I'm looking for a new job; again! It's a new beginning...updating resumes, looking for jobs, applying for jobs, interviews and last but not least, to decide which job to take.

Hmm...

No comments: