Monday, November 29, 2010

Final Week of Shoot

I seemed to be able to keep track in my blog eventhough I'm on shoot, well, thanks to my BlackBerry with 24 hours internet I can finally blog anywhere possible. Where am I right now?

I'm sitting next to a house here in Block B9, Section 4, Wangsa Maju (the flat that I used to stay in back in my college years), listening to drilling sounds, awaiting for instructions to stop and start the drilling for the shoot. It's raining cats and dogs at the moment and it's such a nice time to take a good nap. It is now the last 4 days of shoot and I just can't wait to the day it is a wrap! I think I learn enough in this shoot; learn to find more places, learn to make better deals with people, learn to make friends with the authorities and learn to not trust a person entirely. Hmm... So much to learn.

Should I continue to work in this field? I wonder. I love my job, I love to do what I'm doing now but work politics just ticks me off. Why must there be favourism around such a small team. Well, it happens and those left outside that circle just have to live with it.

I'm taking a long 1 month break next year, hopefully it will help me start the year on the right foot. Can't wait for my long 8 days diving trip to KK!

2 more freaking huge stunt scenes, 1 more freaking fight scene and it will be a WRAP!

Hang in there!

No comments: