Thursday, December 9, 2010

RIP 3tonne


I first met this dog while having my last recce at my location in Bukit Beruntung. There were 5 of them. I met him again during our shoot. On our second day in the location, this little puppy sat down at the grass, crying in pain. I was later told that he got ran over by our 3 tonne truck while the truck was reversing. We quickly picked him up and kept him in our polystyrene box. Angie and Felicia brought him to a vet immediately. He stayed at the vet for a couple of days. Felicia brought him back to her house and he became a part of her family. He was loved by her parents, her brother and all of us. He stayed strong and grew up in a flash. I met him again just last weekend. He was so active and naughty. Few days later, he passed on...

3tonne...you will be greatly missed!

No comments: