Thursday, December 30, 2010

Upcoming Movies 2011

I should be doing audio balancing for my video edits at this moment because I decided to stay up the whole night to finish it before the sun comes out...but it seems to me that I'm a little hyperactive after a packet of Teh-C-Peng, a piece Ka-Neng-Kueh and a piece of 'Huat-Kueh'.

Anyway...
This is so that I remember the list of movies that I want to watch in the big screen in 2011!

1. Tekken
2. Sinbad: The Fifth Voyage
3. Season of the Witch
4. The Green Hornet
5. Mars Needs Moms!
6. Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2: Roadrick Rules
7. Cave of Forgotten Dreams
8. Soul Surfer
9. Thor
10. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
11. Kung Fu Panda 2
12. X-Men: First Class
13. Green Lantern
14. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
15. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II
16. Captain America: The First Avenger
17. The Smurfs
18. Final Destination 5
19. Footloose
20. The Three Musketeers
21. Puss in Boots
22. Happy Feet 2
23. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
24. Alvin and the Chipmunks
25. A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas

Hmm...this is a very long list.

RM10 x 25 = RM250 (the minimal amount needed to spend to watch all these 25 movies in my list)

Muahahahahahaha....can't wait!

No comments: