Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Adventure in KL - Day 2

The Day 2 adventure started with a morning in the gym after 2 months. This time I had to figure out a way to get myself to the gym with public transportation and so I did! I arrived at Sunway Pyramid and had a good McDonalds breakfast before staying in the gym for 2 hours in Ritzmo Zum class and my routine...*relieve* After a good hot shower, I went around window shopping but at the end of the day, I end up with nothing!

I went online and search for movies to watch. There was this looooooooooong queue in TGV Sunway Pyramid so I decided to leave Pyramid and go down town to catch a movie.

The adventure continued when I boarded a Metrobus, not knowing where the stops are and guess what - it was a free ride! The bus conductor walked passed me couple of times, taking money from the guy sitting next to me but didn't see me sitting at the window...hmm...so it was a free ride after all.

...first boarded the Star LRT from Pandan Indah to Masjid Jamek, then interchange to Putra LRT to Kelana Jaya, then boarded rapidkl bus to Sunway Pyramid, then No.10 Metrobus to Puduraya, then the monorail to Bukit Bintang...

I managed to reach Pavilion by 3.30pm and bought myself ticket to watch RAPUNZEL at 4pm. Got a combo popcorn and drinks and had a good laugh throughout the movie. It was another great cartoon from Disney! *claps*


Went to Wendy's next to Choulyee's office and had fries while waiting for her to leave office. My leg was aching real bad after the dance class that morning but it was a day of 'Public Transportation' adventure!

Next adventure begins...soon!

No comments: