Thursday, December 9, 2010

On a lazy Thursday afternoon

It's Day 3 of unemployment...

And yes! I can't afford to stay at home, sleep, eat, watch TV, on my laptop, sleep for days. No! I had my fair share of rests and then got sick again so it's time to head out to the sun and get some fresh air. Lucky me, my brother is on traveling so that means I can have his car to go around these two days. But, damn it that I'm sick, otherwise I'll be out for my photoshoot hunt in the city...hmph!

Anyway, awaiting for good news for my next project :)

And so, after collecting my last cheque from my previous company, I banked it in, cleared my accounts from the film shoot, submitted my claims, see the doctor...today, I'm out! First, I spent the entire morning at home, trying to figure out how to make 'pretty' my resume creatively. It was already lunch time that I finally head out to PJ to collect laundry and then to Tropicana City Mall for a movie.

...my most anticipated movie of the year...

Narnia; the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Who would have wondered that this is my most anticipated movie of the year? Yes, it is! I had the book collection and had watched all 3 movies out in the cinema. With just popcorns and nuggets for my meal of the day, I enjoyed the 2 hours in the cold cinema watching this movie. I had a good seat, no one to annoy me, no kids screaming their heads off. It was worth my RM11 for this show... *smiles*

Not to mentioned I spent RM35 for my new BlackBerry hard cover and the screen protector. Now, my BlackBerry looks slicker than ever before *smiles* ...a be-early birthday present for my dearest BlackBerry. He's turning 1 year old in a couple of days!

Where am I now?

...Pho Hoa Noodle Soup...

Uhuh, sad to say, I'm all alone with my dearest Mac in the Vietnamese Restaurant here in Tropicana City Mall waiting for my brother, Alex. Only 10 minutes ago that I was told to pick him up elsewhere at about 8-9pm! *sighed* but no complains...thanks to my brother that I have a car to go around yesterday and today...otherwise there will be cobwebs around me already by now. So...am bored!

Will be sitting here until dinner time. And as usual, I'm lazy to go eat food when I'm alone...

Signing off here from Tropicana City Mall, listening to Carrie Underwood's There's a Place for Us, a soundtrack from Narnia; the Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

No comments: