Friday, December 24, 2010

Adventure in KL - Day 3: Christmas Eve

Date: 24th December 2010
It's Christmas Eve and this year, since I'm not going back home, I decided to go out and have a good time on my own. The morning started with a good breakfast at Jalan Alor; Curry Chicken Noodle and Teh C Peng...*slurps* It was nice! Took me close to an hour just to finish my breakfast, but it was satisfying.

...my bowl of Curry Chicken Noodle...

It wasn't a bright and sunny morning, so I took a walk from Bukit Bintang to KLCC. It's been a long while since I had a walk there. Took the KLCC park to the shopping centre to take photos of the place. Lucky me, I brought my camera!


It's all about white Christmas here in KLCC. The Christmas tree is white and purple, seemed like they are filled with snowflakes. Made me feel more Christmas'ies at least. Sigh~ Made me missed home even more. I actually walked the whole KLCC every floor, from left to right in 30 minutes while waiting for movie at 11.20am.

...Gulliver's Travels...

It was rather disappointing though. Quite a slow story flow and the graphics ain't nice at all! Sigh! Now I wished I was watching 'Fair Game' instead...

Walked back to Bukit Bintang area but thanks to the pain on my right shoulder, I decided to go back home. So, I'm now back home on Christmas Eve, doing nothing other than surfing the net, writing my blog, playing Cafe World and watching Christmas movie on TV.

No comments: