Friday, May 23, 2008

When I Thought Stress Was Over...

Just a post ago, I wrote about my stress-free time, but to my surprise, I am now writing a very stressful post again~ Why?

It all started from the moment I posted the previous post. 

First, I was pissed at one particular group in class who asked me, 'You are Karen, ha?' ...WTF! Same class for one whole semester, with my lecturer calling my name every week and some dumb classmate ask that question. Second, that same particular group with 'bi-at-ches' in it were not happy with my group using the editing room *mata menjeling-jeling*. Third, a lecturer of mine scolded me over some forms that I was supposed to fill in by next week. Fourth, some people then to not use their brain - blocked my group's editing room with their equipments. That was just Day 1.

Proceeding to Day 2.
First, the same lecturer of mine shouted, 'I kill you!' because I haven't complete my forms. Second, the same lecturer again, announced that our productions are all due next Tuesday. We were all like, 'WTH! It's due on Wednesday!' Third, the campus life called me telling me that my forms must be submitted by this week's Friday. Fourth, I had a sudden club meeting the next day. Fifth, my Consumer Behavior exam is on Saturday and I haven't even gotten my slides printed out. Sixth, one guy from the group came to me and asked me, 'Did I offend you?'...all because I talked and stared at him with my mata menjeling-jeling. I wanted to answer, 'Ask your group members la...' but it's okay. Seventh, a sudden argument broke out in the lab due to the 'Dog Issue' (will not go into that because it's disgusting). 

Now, Day 3.
Friday is here and just a day before exam. Went to campus to finish up my forms to submit them. Not surprisingly, the other group didn't come for their edits, so most people asked me, 'Why didn't you go edit?' ... my answer, 'I didn't want to take some people's place. Later they say me don't follow arrangements.' *sarcastically* The one thing that pissed me off badly was the graphics that we had to do for our documentary. Although we had good comments from our lecturer, but this graphic took me a whole half an hour and all I got was an unclear visual! I was swearing in from of my laptop and when I finally got it right, I deleted the file and only to realize that I did the arrangements wrongly. Sigh~ it's okay now, it is done...

...I look like this now...


I for now, need a long relaxing sleep with no more stress, please.
Looks like stress is not all over for me yet.
ONE MORE WEEK TO GO!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my Goodness........ stress till you change into a bird?????

Come on girl..... Get Up & Stand Strong on your two feet!!! I know you can cos' you have gone through so much hardships while in KL.

"Cia Yew!!"

Luv, Mummy

In the World of My Own said...

Aww...although things are rough at times, I know you can pull through. Once you manage to through it, you have matured by that incident and you'd know how to deal with it in future *winks*

Did the lecturer really say 'I Kill you'??