Saturday, May 3, 2008

Damn you, Fever!

4.30am, I woke up shivering and I thought it was just because I was cold in the aircond room. Went out to get change and my jacket and the next thing I know, I was sleeping at the couch, fevering! I had a shoot at 8am that morning and my fever was not getting any better. Took panadols and my cough medicine and went for the shoot and once the shoot was over, my body was aching badly and all I wanted was to get home and sleep. Got home and tired to sleep and all I felt was just pain all over me. Hated myself for getting sick right at this moment where I have so many things to do...

It's day two of my fever and I am getting better, but not all happy because I skipped SOAR interview but thanks to May, she will reschedule another interview for me...and had to also skipped a dinner party at a friend's place tonight. Sigh~ Hoping that tomorrow will be fine because I will need to go for the Curtin Sports Carnival to cover for photoshoot and video for the closing ceremony.

Damn you, fever!

No comments: