Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stress and Frustrations

Sometimes I just hate myself for getting sick at the very important time of the semester...and further more, I got badly sick twice this semester, and it sucks. Stress and frustrations come all together when I'm in the process of getting sick, but, as usual, I would stubbornly force myself not to take any medication until the moment I cannot get out of bed.

These few weeks were one hell of a time for me, starting from the moment two production projects got into us within a week and are both due in 3 weeks and other outside productions as well. Another extra work added into my list when I finally decided to setup a club (Apple Box Pictures) that will fully function next semester especially for Mass Communication students. I didn't know that with the existence of this club, my stress level had risen quite an amount. I was already in a bad shape but I force myself to carry on the load until the moment I was shivering myself off in bed, that was the moment I felt myself useless for not able to handle my workload.

Coffee doesn't work on me anymore. No matter how much I drink, I still fall asleep at night. Coffee was my only source of making sure that I get my work done through the night, but now, it is useless.

Sleep is essential but for me, I barely have only 2-3 hours of sleep every night. The rest of the hours are all taken over by dreams and nightmares. I wish I could sleep soundly through the night so that I'll be as good as new the next day...

I found myself in a dilemma this semester as the workload was just too much to handle especially when all 4 productions are my treatments. Lucky me to have friends whom I can rely on. I just wish I can carry on the rest of the three weeks.


I'm writing this blog out of frustration.

No comments: