Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mega Mac at McDonalds + Prince Caspian & Ironman at Star

Saturday; 17th May 2008.
Slept for 12 hours, got so tired after the shoot the day before. Waking up at 11am happens once in a blue moon. We got to town to pump petrol and for Cath to get things done and went to Bintang Plaza. Target of the Day - MEGA MAC! ooo...been wanting to get one since I got sick that day and finally...

...me and my MEGA MAC...

Mission accomplished~!
Next mission...chilling~ Plan A was to go to Boulevard and head to the arcade and shoot some games. On the way to the lift, I saw the movie list on the board. The next thing we knew, we went up to 3rd floor and bought 2 tickets for PRINCE CASPIAN and the show was starting when we got into the theater.

...NARNIA; PRINCE CASPIAN...

Prince Caspian, another sequel of The Chronicles of Narnia. One great movie and I love the songs. Watching this reminds me of the time my friends and I watched the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe back in KL. It has been a long time since I last watch any new movie. Movie ended at 4.15pm and we got out, feeling satisfied with the show. As we were walking out, we saw another movie showing at 4.30pm. IRONMAN. We got another 2 tickets and went into cinema 1 and had the show.

...IRONMAN...

Ironman, another film from the Marvel Superhero Comics. Great graphics and what I love most is the cars~! Cool cars~! I have no bad commends on any movies from Marvel. The stories are just great coz I love all the superheroes. Awaiting for The Dark Knight on the big screen. Ironman ended at 6.30pm and finally we decided to get out of Bintang and headed to the nearest ATM machine to get money. Went to Pasar Malam only to see so many cars there and decided to go to Restoran Najua at Pujut 8 for dinner before heading home.

...me feeling satisfied and cool after the whole day with  my Sirap Bandung...

IT WAS ONE CHILLING AND RELAXING DAY WITH MEGA MAC AND TWO GREAT MOVIES. 

No comments: