Thursday, May 15, 2008

One Artistic Pre Production...For MTV

FOURTH and FINAL production project for this semester and overall, I could say that this is the hardest one to do...why? Art direction is mad~! Just pure mad~! 

The post I had before 'Sau Kau Po Chi' was just one minor part of this project. Since Tuesday, the group had been working hard to make my bedroom into the MTV set; covered all in newspaper - including the four walls, the ceiling, the floor, the cupboard, the table and chair, the bed and all the small items you can find in the bedroom. Not only the bedroom, Jasmine and I wrapped a guitar, a bicycle, pens, books...everything~!

Now, I shall let the picture talk.


...Jasmine and I with our precious guitar...

...look at all the newspaper items...

...Jasmine and the newspaper bicycle...

One more day of setting up to do and we're done with the room. Shoots on Friday and Sunday.

BEST OF LUCK TO US ALL~!

No comments: