Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Almost to the end of the semester

It's 21st May 2008 and it's a Wednesday.

Sitting in the campus cafeteria with a box of 'Lowel Tota' light, a bag of PD250 and accessories, a tripod, an extension, a boom pole and a box of ME62, with a cup of kopi-peng and a bowl of half eaten kolo mee from CDS, I am typing this blog...

Almost to the end of the semester...

Only 9 more days to the end of my semester 2 in Curtin, Miri. Only 9 more days to scream for 'FREEDOM and STRESS FREE'. Only 9 more days to me to finish watching 'Bleach'. Only 9 more days to have more sleep. Only 9 more days...

For the past months, assignments, exams and productions have been wearing me off, not to mention I fell badly sick twice this semester! Many things happened along the way since I came back to Miri for this semester. (will blog about that in 9 days time) Finally, shootings are all done (will blog about the major documentary shoot later) and now in post production for both my projects. Got my marks for the Minor Production back yesterday and was quite satisfied with it although I still think that judging creativity by grades is just not fair. Anyway, three more assignments due this week and another three to due next week. Sigh~ My semester ends at 8pm on 29th May 2008 after the screenings for our FTV 222.

It seems that I have posting a lot of stressful post lately in my blog. Hoping that after this, my posts will be 'STRESS FREE'...


Looking forward now to my holidays; Gawai in the longhouse, reformation of myself in Kuching, trip to Kota Kinabalu and a bus ride back to Kuching for Rainforest World Music Festival.

...AWAY, YOU, STRESS...

No comments: