Monday, May 26, 2008

Hezekiah's Rhythm...the Making

This was my third treatment chosen this semester and I was so happy to have my minor production team mates working on this documentary again! This time again, our talent was not in Miri and we had to shoot according to his availability (lucky us we don't have to pay his air tickets). 

Scripting was one tough one when our first draft was copped 'BORING' by our lecturer. Finally, after a couple of drafts, the 4th draft was approved and one great thing was, our documentations were approved on our first try! YEAH! Thanks to Amy, our producer!

I was the Director of Photography this time around, although it was my story. Stephanie took the role of Director. Shoots were arranged and our first shoot was at Borneo Tropical Rainforest Resort. We paid RM30 per person to enter and had buffet lunch as well with a private van bringing us here and there. How cool is that~! Photos will tell it all...

...wonder what Jas and I are doing with our hands up?...



...Jas putting the lens cap over my head, looking like distorted Mickey Mouse ears...

...enjoying our nice, delicious buffet lunch...


Second & Final day shoot.
Location: Hezekiah's House
Yeap, our final shoot of the semester and it was a night shoot. It was tiring, especially after spending the whole day in the lab editing our music video. Anyway, thanks to Hezekiah, he made it possible and easier to shoot. We even had our dinner there - his mum cooked for us! Yum!

...Director not concentrating!...



...Cameraman (Karen), Boom (Jas), Producer (Amy), all at WORK...

...BUT...

...umm, Director aka Nenek - dunno what she is doing la~!...

A million thanks to everyone who is involved directly and indirectly in the making of Hezekiah's Rhythm. Thanks to my team of great people; Stephanie the Director, Amy the Producer and Jasmine the Editor. Thanks to Hezekiah for helping us so much. Thanks to Adrienne who suggested Hezekiah's story as my treatment!

~HEZEKIAH'S RHYTHM~

2 comments:

Without Artistic Restriction said...

well, you are welcome. XD

now, i have to crack my brain an idea for my own treatment in the future. (-_-")

LOL. Happy Holidays!

Anderson Kalang said...

Hello there.. Wanna say well done on the production of your video. Can I have a copy? hehehe...