Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Tribute to 'Blek the Cat'

JUNE 2006 - MAY 2008

Read my mum's blog today and found out that our pet cat died. It was awfully shocking news because it died after a cat fight. Back to the day I found this cat, it had a string tied on its neck and was already chocking it. So my mum and I decided to catch it and cut off the string and we managed to do so and soon, it stayed at our backyard. This cat was a little 'cacat' especially that it had its tongue stick out 24/7 and it could barely 'meow'. But, the lovely thing about this cat is that it loves to rub our legs. There were a couple of times where we lost it and it came back, got sick but went healthy on its own. 

The next time I go back home, the backyard will be quiet and empty. No more purring, no more rubbing, no more feeding...

Goodbye 'Blek the Cat'. Miss you lots.

No comments: