Friday, May 9, 2008

De Old Basketball Days~

...this photo was taken during Sports Carnival, while waiting for the closing ceremony...

Back in the old secondary school days, Adeline and I would stay back in school and somewhere around 3pm, we will play basketball in the kindergarten basketball court. I recall that basketball was one sport that I love but still I didn't join the club for some personal reasons, so Adeline and I would play once or twice a week with two tuition kids. Thanks to basketball, it got me a little taller...*smile*

And now in Curtin, I played only twice and again, I didn't join the club. sigh~ This is one sport that I would care less about rain or shine. Seeing the court and dribbling the ball made me recall my old basketball days in school~ love those days! :)

No comments: