Thursday, May 15, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN~!

Hahaha...I guess this is the third time I got tagged and I did the tag. 
This time by Alison~

8 things I'm passionate about:
1) my DSLR
2) my MACBOOK PRO
3) my MSN
4) my DADA and MAMA
5) my LAKSA
6) my COFFEE
7) my pink CROCS
8) my LOT 3946

8 things I say too often:
1) ngaiti
2) wad la, you!
3) you this~
4) gone case (thanks to Adrienne)
5) Quack~!
6) Cis!
7) yalah~!
8) BLEH!

8 books I read recently: (I only hav 5 in my list)
1) Federal Constitution
2) Making the Grade
3) Smart Thinking
4) Charmed - Leo Rising
5) Konserto Terakhir

8 songs I could listen over and over again:
1) Come to Me (P. Diddy feat Nicole)
2) California (Darren Haynes)
3) So Close (Jon McLauglin)
4) Hotel California (Eagles)
5) Ju Hua Dai (Jay Chow)
6) Fearless (Jay Chow)
7) Old Newspaper (Jason Lo)
8) Complete (Parachute Band)

8 things I've learnt for the past year:
1) to be an Assistant Director
2) to work in a production team
3) to stay in different places within 3 years
4) be more responsible
5) take better photos
6) to make more friends from all over the world
7) to be more confident in all I do
8) to be a better daughter and friend

8 people that I tag:
1) Adrienne 
2) Belinda
3) Jasmine
4) Yuki
5) Stephanie
6) Angeline
7) Alex
8) Valerian

No comments: