Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool!

1st of April is back again in 2008 and it is a Tuesday, a horrible, terrible and 'vegetable' Tuesday~! And again...another post in my blog with me bragging about my day...

Early in the morning, I received a SMS from Tiffany 'I'm getting MARRIED!'. I was still asleep so it took me a while to realize that it is just a fool. So, I replied 'That reminds me that today is April Fool. Congratulations, Tiff! Mana kad?' ...okay, lame reply...

It wasn't a good Monday yesterday and it was not a good Tuesday either. I was suffering from 'information overloaded' in my 8am class with my lecturer talking and talking and talking about...hmm...what was he talking about??? So, I sat there, text messaging Elizabeth who was also complaining about her class. Second class was...oooookaaaay...coz it ended 1/2 hour earlier. We were the only group who submitted our final draft script and storyboard but yet, we were in dilemma with our talent...how sad is that?! Then it's off for lunch and my food was...tasteless!

Things started going round the merry-go-round after lunch. Stephanie, our producer called bringing good news to Jas, Amy and I - our talent is allow to come back Miri for the shoot~! ...and minutes later, another call came, bringing bad news - her actual coach don't allow and not happy with our production team for not informing him anything~! ...third call came, was a good call - her actual coach finally agrees to let us shoot~! but, at that point, he wasn't happy with us anymore. So, final conclusion, we need to spend RM230 for our talent's air-ticket just for the shoot.

FTV 233 workshop was a hell too where we waited for a whole week to see whose proposal are chosen to work on the advertisement. First name written was 'SUNDROP' and I was like 'OMG! NO! I DON'T WANT! NOT MINE!' and bang my head on the table as my lecturer wrote my name on the board. DARN~! so, I had to work on my pitch...and that means, I'll be directing another project this semester. Will be working with Elizabeth and Bit Ying on this advertisement.

Got a call right after class from Stephanie again...saying that the coach is not sure whether he will be at the archery center tonight to sign our form. So, we are on-call tonight and if he will be there, we need to rush all the way to Bintang for one signature - how pathetic~!

And so, I'm at home, typing this blog out of 'kegeraman', 'keletihan', 'kerisauan' and 'kelaparan'. I'm praying that tomorrow will be a better day and I won't have to post such entry again...

What an April Fool?
God Bless us all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is only after reading your blog today (2 days later) that I realise "Oh No!! I miss this year's April Fools Day". Goodness.... 1st time though forgetting this day.

Have been rather busy lately, that's why!! Anyway... just wait for April Fools Day 2009 then.... haha!

Luv - Mummy