Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sonic Gear Evo

I have been searching for computer speakers since I came back to Miri and none I found was something that I wanted and in my budget. Sigh~! Why are speakers so expensive and yet there are no functions in them? I need an external speaker because my current laptop speakers are crackling if the volume is too loud, so in order not to let my laptop speaker explode, I rather get an external one. And further more, with me, doing video editings here and there, an external speaker provides better sound when it comes to editing audio...

Was searching for props for my Sundrop commercial where I went into a computer shop in Mega Hotel and found this...

*drums roll*

...SONIC GEAR EVO III...

The sound was great, there are functions and it comes in black and white. Best of all, it's only RM119!

*Promotion ends in April*

Taken into consideration and hoping to get one...hoping and can't wait to get one!!!

No comments: