Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Final Cut Pro'ing

...This icon looks familiar...its Final Cut Pro...

What about Final Cut Pro?

I have been in the editing suite in Journalism Lab in Curtin since Monday for post production for both my production projects namely SUNDROP commercial and SHARP SHOOTER minor documentary. Well, editing is one part of production that I love the most and this time, editing with Final Cut Pro is even better! Since I started working last year, I have always wanted to learn but I couldn't get my hands on a MAC until now and thankfully that Curtin actually has MAC for Mass Communication students.

Yes, been staring at the MAC screen since the whole Monday afternoon, the whole Tuesday as well and will be another whole Wednesday afternoon and hope to finish both edits by then. It was a fast one for the commercial and another quick one for the documentary. Songs are now put into the edits and...walah...D.O.N.E!


~I'm lovin MAC~

No comments: