Monday, March 31, 2008

WeeK 'SiX SuX'

Skip this post if you don't want to read my bragging...

Okay, I'm sorry for the blog title but yes, I have to latch out my anger here and seriously, my week six is really in a bad shape! 'Week Six Sux' was officially given by Jasmine and I after both of us went through a tough Monday for Week 6, the week after our free week. Sigh sigh~ wonder why?

Things were fine in the morning when Jasmine picked me up for campus for our final proficiency test practice. Reaching campus, we did our first practice and I just don't get how dumb some particular Mass Communication students can be - nama saja 'senior' but don't know how to handle equipments! Can obviously see that those who came for a lot of practices are way responsible than those who are never seen in practices...
1. don't know how to 'gulung' wires
2. don't know how to 'gulung' back the microphone into the box
3. don't know how to lock the tripod
Well, I just don't understand that part but anyway, as long as I pass my proficiency test and pass this semester, I rather not care so much about these sort of people.

Later was the issue of 'Not allow to use our own computer to edit our projects'. Hmm...I wonder why we are not allow??? I mean, we only have 4 MAC labs to use and imagine 20 groups are fighting for 4 labs! How the hell are we going to do our production edits in time?! Isn't it the same thing if we edit with our own MAC and transfer to the lab's MAC to export it to the tape and later to AVI format? I just don't understand...

Thought all ends by lunch, but mana tau, Stephanie called and said, 'Bad news! Our talent is away from Miri for a month from this Thursday onwards!!!' I was like 'WHAT???!' I mean...since when? Hello, we had a deal that our talent will be free in April but out of the blue, she is going away!!! It was like a 'rock falling down from the sky and hit you in the head!'
Option 1: All four will fly to Limbang through the weekend to cover the shoot which will cost RM1000
Option 2: We fly our talent from Limbang to Miri for the weekend for the shoot which will cost RM500 at least.
Option 3: Change subject.

Our class extended until almost 6pm! OMG! Was supposed to finish at 4pm but because of the whole list of MTV from lecturer to view...GERAM!!! TIRED!!!

Okay, okay, I'll end this post...I bragged enough already...
We're all praying that everything will turn out well...

1 comment:

Jas said...

remember what i said in the car?
"I hate Monday."
who knows....... sigh