Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My 3rd Treatment Accepted This Semester

And again...my treatment was accepted. This time is for FTV 222 Major Documentary. Hahaha... I wished so much that it will not be accepted because I have been working on 2 production projects which are my ideas and I am having director-phobia now! Okay, my working title for my treatment was the last written on the white board and I was like *screw me!~* But, I am so glad that at least out of the 4 of us, one was chosen and Amy quickly grabbed the marker pen and wrote their names under mine, so we're in a group again!!! YEAH!!!

...more about the production later...

So, anyway, good news:
- I am granted permission to take FTV 243 and FTV 334 next semester
- I passed my Consumer Behaviour mid term exam with quite a good mark
- I will be the cameraman for my major documentary
- Mum will be coming to Miri tomorrow

hahahah...good news, good news...

Hoping for the best in this major documentary production.
HAPPY WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN, GIRLS!!!

No comments: