Monday, April 7, 2008

When I thought 'Week Six' is over...

It's Monday again, Week 7 to be exact. Which means, Week Six is OVER!...but...nah, it ain't over until all assignments, productions and exams are over in Week 14...*counting down the weeks* Monday, everyone hates Monday~

Well, got a 'not-so-good' start this morning when I had to go campus like 8am to submit the risk assessment forms to our dear lecturer for approval before we can carry on our shoots. apala, all this paperwork! Went home straight after settling the paperworks and instead of doing my treatment for my Major documentary, I found myself sleeping for half an hour before waking up feeling lousy and hungry. Packed lunch and had it at home before leaving for campus again for class...and class was B.O.R.I.N.G. and again, our dear lecturer extended our class time... *Sigh*

Imagine this:
1. Documentary treatment & pitch on Wednesday
2. Information bank presentation on Thursday
3. Minor documentary shoot on Friday and Saturday
4. Commercial shoot *cross fingers* on Sunday
5. MTV treatment & pitch next Tuesday
6. Editing for both Minor documentary and commercial the entire 'Week Free'
...and there goes my 2nd week free...

After week free, it ain't happy yet. More assignments due, practically an assignment due every week. And also not forgetting the other productions I got myself involve with which are all in May...argh! I'm so, so, so busy...

Anyway, I just can't wait for these two weeks to be over and looking forward to Week Free coz mummy will be here in Miri~!!!

No comments: