Monday, April 21, 2008

A Light From The Sky

Its been long since I last blog because Mum was here in Miri. Post about the weekend trip later...

It is interesting what our human eye sees.
Just as we were leaving home for dinner, I saw a two white lights in the skies and what caught my attention was the fact that the lights are not moving and I can recall that there are no spot lights that high especially in Senadin area. I told Catherine and we were observing the lights from the streets and we stopped by the road side and the lights were still there. As we drove, the lights were still at the same spot only after a while, it started to move. From my point of viewing the lights, it went fast and slow and fast and there were blinking. (Airplanes blink simultaneously but the lights were blinking all over) We started to follow the lights and again, from my point of viewing, it went lower. I was anxious to know what it was (because I know it is not a plane)...

We debated and asked a friend for his opinion and until now, I am still wondering what the light was...

No comments: