Friday, April 4, 2008

SUNDROP Fever

...presenting, the Sundrop family...

First stop was e-Mart then to GK Supermarket, to Piasau Supermarket, to Boulevard, then to Survey and finally to Giant, Bintang Plaza. All in just 2 1/2 hours. Finally by 9.30pm, we bought all seven products of Sundrop.

Why?

My pitch for FTV 233 (Advertising and Music Video) was selected to work on the production to produce the Sundrop 20 seconds commercial. I am the director, working along with Elizabeth and Bit Ying and the first and foremost important task is to hunt for all 7 products of Sundrop (it is just impossible to find all 7 products in one supermarket).

Now in pre-production - looking for talents, props, wardrobe and final confirmation on script and storyboard and finally hoping to shoot by next Sunday...

...one part of the commercial is something like this...

Looking forward to the final product of the Commercial!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Wow! 7 types of Sundrop drinks, but I've only been drinking 'Orange' flavour only..... Maybe ought to try the other flavours/types.

What a 'Sua Koo'.... haha!