Sunday, April 6, 2008

kaYren original now a 'Diploma Graduate'

Date: 6th April 2008

Today is a big day...
A day to wear the graduation robe and getting the scroll which I worked so hard for 3 years...
A day to meet my old college friends again...
A day to celebrate!

But, where am I?
In MIRI~ *sob sob*

Yes, I am disappointed, frustrated, sad and envy.
I am officially a Diploma Graduate but I did not attend the graduation ceremony which is in KL.
I am so looking forward to meet my old college friends back, but all hopes was lost because I'm currently in Miri.

By all means,
I had a great time too...thanks to my dear housemate, Catherine who brought me for lunch at Pizza Haven and gave me this...

*drums roll*


I am glad that everyone in KL had fun meeting up each other, walking through a whole day of raptai and finally to walk on stage to get the graduation scroll. I really wish I was there, too.

Congratulations, my dear friends. All the best in your future undertakings!

...kaYren with the graduation bear in Miri while her friends are in the graduation ceremony in KL...

1 comment:

max k said...

Hey K! Congrats to you too! ;-)

You didn't really miss much here. Well, you deserve a celebration too and it's nice your friends got your some stuff.

Well, don't worry. You still got another convocation to look forward too and I'm sure that will be more happening than the one here. :-)

So, CONGRATS K!!! You are now a Diploma GRADUATE!!!!