Sunday, April 13, 2008

ShootingS O.V.E.R.!!!

It's Sunday evening now and I'm here - dead tired, lack of sleep, body ache and blogging...
Sometimes, blogging just releases stress...

Have been shooting/filming since Friday and it had been three days since I last had a time-out from everything. Okay, I love shooting and I am glad I get to shoot here in Curtin as assignments...but...it is just tiring and stressful.

Friday - 11/4/08
Got to campus early to pick up all our equipments which eventually had our car boot and back seats all full. Headed for breakfast and later to the airport to pick up our talent (Beatric) to her house for the interview shoot. Setup and finish our shoot at 2pm. Packed and headed to campus to change our lights and stayed there until 6.30pm for my friends to finish their classes before going back home to do pick-up shoots for Beatric's certificates. Wrapped and headed for dinner and watched movie until 12am and SLEEP~! sounds kindda fun right...but read this: Steph, Jas and Amy had exams on Friday evening and just found out that if they fail the test, automatically, they fail the whole unit (they were all so restless and worried) Steph had to go back to campus by 2.30pm for her class. Body ache was killing me and headache was terrible...

Saturday - 12/4/08
Went to Heritage Center to pick up the props for my commercial shoot. (Thanks Jas & Amy for helping!!!) Bought props and headed home before going to King's Archery Center for Beatric's shoot. Setup and finished shoot at 7pm~good news~! Headed for dinner and went back home and continued prep'ing for the commercial shoot...read this: props were so expensive but shoot was smooth, thanks to Steph, Jas and Amy~ but went home and got myself into a mess when I realized I haven't texted all my talents for the commercial shoot. After all was done, I sent the Sundrop over to Bit Ying to wax and continued my preps for tomorrow's shoot. Cath repainted a part of the wall for the shoot as well. Body ache got worse and all I needed was SLEEP!

Sunday - 13/4/08
Woke up early to look for flowers (the ones Indians uses during festivals) with Catherine. Went to search for it and got ourselves in the Sikh temple where a couple were so nice to show us the way to the Hindu temple and a florist. Got the flowers and headed to Elizabeth's house to pick up the ketupat and went for a short breakfast before starting the shoot. Imagine this: only 2 girls with so many equipments to put on and I directed and acted myself in the shoot and had to deal with a kid! Things were in a mess and I was dead tired and all I wanted was just to finish the shoot...

...it's all bragging in this post...but I will post up the pictures in the next one...
Shootings are just Stressful!

No comments: