Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mum's Holiday in Miri

Mum had a 5 days 4 nights holiday here in Miri. It was also a holiday for me as I stopped all my assignments and productions just to make sure I enjoy before stressing again and of course to bring mum out.

I'll just do a brief post about the whole trip...

Day 1
Mum arrives and I had a huge bowl of LAKSA!!! Mum brought BIG APPLE DONUTS too and KOLO MEE and OPEN AIR SEOW BEE!!! It was all about F.O.O.D.! Did a little shopping around Boulevard and Bintang and headed for Bak Kut Teh for dinner and later for a night tour around Miri.


Day 2
Had Dim Sum before driving around Miri, going to beaches and although it was raining, we still managed to take photos. It was all about touring in Miri...and mum cooked KERANG~!


Day 3
Mum stayed at home the whole day as I was in campus for Curtin Sports Carnival as the official photographer. Mum cooked dinner~!



...mum cooked all my favourite food...

Day 4
Went for a long ride to Lambir National Park, walked to Latak Waterfall. Catherine and I having fun in the water while mum was just dipping her feet in it. Later drove to Bekenu town and to the beach and it was beautiful~! Dinner at Jing Wood and had a stroll at Taman Awam (Jambatan Gantung).







Day 5
Breakfast at Miri City before sending mum to airport for her 11.05am flight back to Kuching. Bid farewell and went straight to campus.

Although it was just a short trip but I had a lot of fun and I am glad mum came...
Love you, MUM!

Read more of the trip, click here

1 comment:

In the World of My Own said...

wah the food is soooooooooo yummy!!!!!