Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Uncivilized, Rich 'Malay'sian Driver

this post is written out of the rage after the incident this morning!

Speaking of Malaysian drivers...
This time, I would like to specify on 'Malay'sian drivers...


I never felt so irritated and angry with drivers anywhere in Malaysia only until this one particular incident happened to me today (Chinese New Year eve somemore!). It was a jam packed day on the road as the Chinese are busy getting ready for tomorrow. I was on my way to pick my grandma and brothers up from the Chinese Memorial Center and it was raining cats and dogs. Was waiting at the T-junction and tried slowly to get out as there were many cars coming from both directions. As a MERCEDES BENZ C CLASS was giving way to pedestrians, I took the opportunity to move the car to the other side of the road. Seconds later, the MERCEDES sped and stopped the car with the black tinted passenger window right in front of my eyes. I could see nothing so I stared into the window. The driver winded down the window, shoved his hand up at me and shouted, "BABI!" at me!!! (What the ****) - my first time swearing in my blog -

A man swearing and shouting at a woman driver; not a big surprise coz men drivers usually pick on women drivers on the road...now who's the BABI???

I was very pissed off at him but I care not to shout at him back; uncivilized. He is very uncivilized, come to think of it!

UNCIVILIZED, RICH 'MALAY'SIAN DRIVER!

No comments: