Friday, February 15, 2008

The 100th Post! Courtesy of Tiffany Nakita...

Congratulations to kaYren original © to hit the 100th post today! and it has been only 7 months since this blog started its operation. Blogging back then was only on Friendster where I would blog an entry a day when I'm out of boredom in the office back when I was interning.

A little trip to July 2007 when I created this blog...
My friends encouraged me to start my own blog (other than Friendster's blog) and it took me about a year to actually get one in the world wide web. Since then, I entered entries regarding my worklife, my studylife, my social life, my...everything that happens around me. And this post marks the 100th post in this blog of mine...:)

Courtesy of Tiffany Nakita. Why?
Thanks to Tiffany, I had something to blog for the 100th post. Had a night out with Tiffany before leaving to Miri (known as our post valentine date - don't get me wrong ya...). Part 1, as usual, I'm the driver. Introduced Tiffany to the delicious steak just above the Petanak Market. We had a long gossiping time while having our dinner (the talk started since she got into the car). It was when Tiffany went over to wash her hands, came back to the table, pulled out the chair and sat and as she was about to continue the conversation, she realized that things were different. Remarkably, she was sitting on the wrong table!!! *laughing my head off* Walking back to the table I was at, she was already laughing her head off. Three men in front of us were also laughing their heads off. I was wondering...only until I laughed my head off myself when she told me what had just happened. sigh~ 'There is never a day that the insanity is turned off'.

Part 2, after dinner, we decided to go for a movie, but was thinking of deciding which movie to watch when we get to the cinema. Drove to the 3rd floor and found an extraordinary great parking space just right opposite the door. Parked the car, took the lift up to the 9th floor and headed to the counter and checked the showtime. The movies available were 'Kungfu Dunk', 'Rambo 4' and 'Jumper'...and suddenly, "We don't watch la. We go home better," said Tiffany. *sweats* We went back to the car, drove down from the building, paid RM1 for parking and left. sigh~ 'Indecisive is our major problem'.

Part 3, headed to The Wishing Well for a drink. Sat at the bar and watched StarMovie, listening to nice RnB music and were still gossiping. I got distracted towards the TV as it was showing some 'flesh eating leeches which turns human into zombies' film. It was disgusting yet cool! We had trouble finishing up our drinks because of the movie...sigh~ 'Never watch disgusting movie when you're on a drink'.

Part 4, on the way back to Tiffany's house, she was on SOS! "I need to go toilet now! I am also thinking of peeing at the side of the road! Karen, I need to go to a gas station, now!" Tiffany screaming while gossiping in the car. So, I drove to several gas station and finally found one (still open at 11pm) and the minute I stopped the car, she sped her way to the toilet...sigh~ 'Girls just need toilet break every 10 minutes'.

Concluding my 100th post, I had fun tonight! 'Thank you, Tiffany!' It will be another 4 months to our girls crazy night out again...*sob sob* Grateful to have friends who are always insane in any situation... :) because that's where you'll see me insane as well!

Karen Kuek signing out from 'The 100th Post!'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahhahaha.....when i recalled everything back, sakit perut i laughed bah....hahahhahahahahahahaha! imagine if i really got out from the car and "shee-shee" kat roadside drain! hahahahahhahahahahahah! let people see my sexy white-ass! hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha! imagine i put on plastic bag over my head to cover muka and just sit there n shee-shee....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Gila...hahahahaha! LOL!!!!!!!

kaYren said...

hahahaha...i think ill put u at the road side and drive away! wahahahahaha...funny la but anyway, it was fun! like u said, last minute plan always works our fine :)