Friday, February 29, 2008

A stress'full' first week of the semester

I was looking forward to start my new semester and now, I kindda regret what I said before...

It was a long, stressful, tiring first week. Monday started off easily and I soon encounter a major problem with my workshop. There were too many students in one particular workshop and my lecturer kept on asking for volunteers to move over to the other class. There were many complications all throughout the week with our workshop day and time, many clashes even for Mass Communication department! My timetable was later finalized on Friday after my attending my final class of the week and I'm so glad that I won't be having classes on Friday!~ it's a bonus for me to do my assignments all on Friday...and can sleep~~~

Timetable was one of my major problem and now, it's DONE!
Next, I received news from my parents that my grandma fell and broke her knee cap and was admitted to hospital for surgery. I was worried, of course and there was nothing I could do but to sit restlessly here in Miri and wonder how her condition was. Anyway, glad to hear that she is discharge today and will go for physiotherapy and will recover within two months.

Another dilemma was my production project. I thought I had only 2 projects this semester and was shocked to find out that I have FOUR projects to do!!! A 30 seconds advertisement, a Music Video, a mini documentary and a 5 minutes documentary... *no wonder Mr. Rama mentioned that it will be a hard semester if we are to take 2 FTV units together* I understand now...sigh~~ Time to switch back to my MULTITASKING mode! Looking forwards to finishing all these production...

'Eat full full until got nothing to do' (phrasing this in Hokkien)
Cari pasal! Yes! I'm scolding myself for mencari pasal here...why? Coz I just realized that I have overloaded myself with a lot of side projects all throughout this semester and now, my schedules are packed for that matter.

...One, HLS Corporate/Documentary video which I am now in the pre-production process with Petrus and Bonus and hopefully when everything approves, will be on production process and editing will be around June/July.

...Two, offered myself to volunteer in the foundation orientation next week. Looking forward to this...anyway, it is only for a week so, it's ok.

...Three, will be quite busy with CSS this semester and currently became the representative of CSS for Curtinsc.com.

...Four, offered help for Curtin's Corporate video production which I actually hope to get in to learn production of a real corporate video.

...Five, enrolled in Taekwondo and targetting for my first exam this April for yellow belt. Practice every Wednesday and Friday.

...Six, still is in CSS Music Ministry. Meeting every Thursday night and practice every Friday afternoon. Singing and hopefully got to play guitar.

hmm...gotta look up for my schedules to remind myself of how pack it is for the whole semester. gosh, need rest! for now, I'm mentally and physically drained and I barely can open my eyes now. Gotta sign out now~

No comments: