Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Adios Kuching, Hola Miri!

ADIOS to Kuching!
HOLA to Miri!

Finally my 3 months holiday is OVER! (stressing the word 'OVER')...
It was a loooooooooong holiday - never had college break this long :)

I went back to Kuching on the 15th November 2007 and came back Miri on the 19th February 2008, and looking back at what I did for the past 3 months...*nada! Lots of going out a night, parties, a camp, tour guiding...

Bid farewell to Kuching at 7am and reached Miri at 8am. (still not used to the 'one hour' flight). It was a long day, cleaning up my room and the house was wearing me off by evening when both my hands were aching in pain...until now...sigh~ Had fun suprising Cathering in the airport...wahahahaha...and a supper was all I need before heading off to bed.

Will be in Miri for the next 4 months for the entire 2nd semester.

Registration was easy this time and is taking time chilling all through this week before semester starts next Monday. Timetable = okla~ a class only on Monday, Thursday and Friday, two classes on Wednesday and a class maraton on Tuesday from 8am to 4.30pm. Yesh! Making myself as busy as possible but enjoying every moment of a student life~~~

Till then, lots more to come...

No comments: