Monday, February 25, 2008

Cath turns 21

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, CATHERINE!!!
As surprising as it can get, this is my very first time surprising the birthday girl, the whole day through...wahahahaha...she didn't see it coming! *singing*

Surprise No.1: The Birthday Present
Well, that surprise didn't work out as I thought it would. I had her present hiding in my camera bag and we were snapping syok sendiri photos and when it was midnight, I gave Catherine the camera bag to keep the camera into it...she did - opening the camera bag, looking at the present, wrapped with 'Happy Birthday' present paper and put the present aside (didn't know that it was hers) and kept my camera...sigh~~ Only when I told her that the present is hers then she baru realize...*sweat*

Surprise No.1 = FAILED!!!

...the birthday girl with her present...


Surprise No.2: Dinner at Pong's
I told Catherine that dinner was at 7pm at Pong's Cafe. We went arcading at Boulevard and it was FUN! (Arcading is a way we pass time when we are waiting for time to pass...) Drove to Pong's and had my table reserved the night before but...my name wasn't there!!! WHAT??? Check and check...my number was there, but not my name...why? coz it was spelled J.A.L.E.N.! Had a good laugh at that name and I vow that I'll use that name when I reserved table at Pong's - so the boss will not have a hard time trying to get my name right...sigh~~ Ordered, eat...and...walah!~ Elizabeth came...surprise? I think so la...but, she knew that there will be other people joining because I booked a table for 5.

Surprise No.2 = 50/50 PASS

...the 'surprise-but-I-wanna-kill-you' look at Elizabeth...


Surprise No.3: At Marriott
This wasn't a surprise from me, la...Catherine decided to go look-see stars by the beach so we drove to Marriott and had a great time looking towards the dark but wavy sea. Took photos of the place, and us...but it was kindda blur coz the place is kindda dark (use flash lo).

...the background is the dark and wavy sea...


Surprise No.4: At Home...
Home? As Catherine was boiling eggs, Elizabeth came with the cake and I quickly hid it in my room. A moment later, Angeline and Hiew came, with a bottle of Absolute Vodka, Sprite and Orange Juice. Went into my room and gotten ready the cake and...SURPRISE! hehehehe... Sang 'Happy Birthday', made a wish, blow the candle, cut the cake...


Hiew brought cards and Elizabeth membuka tirai by doing card readings. Then we played Black Jack (not with money, but with Vodka) It was a good one. Something to do, at least before starting our classes on Monday...

Surprise No.3 = PASS!!!

Hope you enjoyed your birthday, Cath!

3 comments:

In the World of My Own said...

Hmm I think you should have put, Happy Birthday CATHERINE, then she'd know it was her present hahaha otherwise she'll think it's yours hahaha give it a try next time =p oh and i love ur name for pong...JALEN hahahahahahahahah ur new nick now :P

kaYren said...

hahaha...next time if u come back miri n wanna go there for dinner, i go make reservation with that name la...hehehehe...

Angelique d'Angoulême said...

the surprise 1.. hahahhaha.. 'bei tahan' ar.. lolzzzz
glad that we spend our time for cat's birthday..
Wonder Whn will my birthday arrive .. hahah..