Thursday, February 21, 2008

T.I.R.I.N.G.

TIRING~
That's the only word I can express now...

It was such a tiring week and will be another tiring days to come and it will not end until my next semester break which is in March, but, I doubt that I will have time to REST because I will be very BUSY with my classes and other activities. I need SLEEP for now, but dreams are bothering me every night, SLEEPLESS NIGHTS are all I am facing now which causes me to be even more TIRED!!!

How tiring my week was?
It was dead tired since Monday night where I actually dozed off to sleep at 10pm! (pecah record ah...) but my sleep wasn't as comforting as you think, it was all about dreams and nightmares. I was set to wake up at 4am on Tuesday morning but found myself pressing the stop button for my alarm clock. Lucky for me, I had another backup. So, it woke me up at 4.15am and off to shower and got myself ready to the airport. Packed my luggages and weighted them before leaving to airport. Reached Kuching airport at 5.30am and checked in. Checking in was another thing...my luggages was 35kg!!! I was 20kg over-weighted. So, I stood beside the check in counter and waited...and walah!~ a man was checking in without luggages, so I approached him and thank God that he was willing to help me. Even with the extra 15kg, I had to pay access of 6kg which was RM60...phew~ and off to say goodbye to my family and boarded the plane at 6.35am. (air ticket and boarding info on the TV was showing different information...confusing...)

Reached Miri airport at 8am and was told that the passengers would have to wait for the plane to leave before departing from the aircraft (how dumb can these people be to park our plane next to the plane which is due to depart). I had another 15kg of bags on my shoulder, which means I was Ninja Turtle for a day (carrying one bag in front and another bag on my back). Waited for my luggages and met Elizabeth who picked me up at the airport.

I'm in MIRI! alas~
We were off to breakfast, where we met Juliana there. (throughout this year's CNY, I have been escaping from lion dancing...mana tau, I met one, upclose and personal in Miri!) I needed a fan for my room, so went to purchase one and went back to Senadin. It was a hot afternoon and I cleaned my new room and the entire house and was all drained out by 5pm. My hands were both aching very badly. I couldn't really hold on to anything without feeling the pain. (I finally had to take the medicine to ease the pain). Elizabeth and I planned to surprise Catherine in the airport, so I came up with the idea...

K: What time is your flight?
C: At night.
K: Can you text me when you're boarding?
C: Why?
K: Coz I can start cooking.
C: You cook first and you eat first la...
K: Nola, you let me know when you board and I'll start cooking, so the food won't get cold...

And tada~ got her flight info and we headed to the airport and BOO! surprised! Catherine was with Jaski (another schoolmate) and we squeezed their luggages into Elizabeth's Kenari and drove her to the badminton court before sending Jaski back to Curtin Villa and Catherine back home to keep her luggages. We went back to the court to pick up Elizabeth and headed for supper at 11pm at A1...

That was day 1...now day 2...
Woke up early, 7am and got ready for campus. Did my registration and some photo shoot for the website and sent my mail and back to campus until 4pm. I was sitting in the computer lab since 12pm...and the server was down until 1.30pm and I went for my class registration at 2pm and went back to the lab at 2.10pm until 4pm where finally, I gave up with my 100Plus and went to cafeteria to look for food. Met James (CSSer) and later went off for tea at Lutong (Roti Milo and Mee Goreng mamak style!) Was supposed to help Jasmine moving but the plan was canceled so Catherine and I went to Survey for grocery shopping...and bought RM188 of things!!! (things that will last us for a long time, though...) Went home and kept all the groceries and took a while rest and was off again for our dinner at 10.30pm...

Day 3 in Miri...
Had a meeting with Petrus and Bonus at HLS (Human Life Services) for our talk at Bakong on Friday. It was a brief discussion and we had lunch nearby before Petrus sent me back home and once I was home, we headed out to campus for more photo shoots.

Chap Goh Mei!!!
and...the two ladies at home decided to COOK!
...will post the cooking session in my next post...

So, it was a really tiring 3 days and more tiring days to come...sigh~~

No comments: