Wednesday, February 6, 2008

How to make 'Ngo Hiam' (Meat Roll)

My family traditional recipe of making ngo hiam (meat roll)
(not giving all the ingredients coz it's a family recipe :))

...ngo hiam are usually made for special occasion such as Chinese New Year, birthdays, Christmas and the recipe was passed down from my grandma, my mum and next; to me!...

...a mixture of pork, fish, prawn, carrot, mushroom and water chestnut...


...roll the mixture and placed it on the bean curd skin...

...steam the meat roll for 15-20 minutes...
...
...
...

!NGO HIAM!
...ready to eat or deep fry until crisp...

2 comments:

Alison said...

I want it too!!! went to stay at her house in sarawak 2 years ago and her mum made it... so so yummy!!

GIVE ME THE RECIPE!!

i miss sarawak...

eh can post ah? hehe..

kaYren said...

hahaha...u come to kuching la when ur free...then can make for u to eat. :)