Sunday, February 10, 2008

I can DRIFT!

Today officially I can soon become a 'drift racer' (is that what you call someone who drifts?)! okay...let me rephrase it in proper English...

I DRIFT THE CAR ON THE ROAD TODAY!!!

I didn't know how it happened but it just did! It was a 3 seconds adrenaline rush and a second of point blank when I took a sharp turn at Jalan Ban Hock (in between St.Peter's Church and the 2 story flat), and stepped hard on the break. The car's front left tire was screeching and the car just drifted over the turn and...walah!~ back on the road...

It took me a long while to realize what happened...and when I came to...'OMG! I DRIFTED!' I shouted in the car. It also took Catherine a while to realize that the car drifted the corner and we were both getting over-excited with that...

MY FIRST DRIFT EVER!
WITH A KIA PICANTO!
ON KUCHING ROAD!
AND IT WAS A PERFECT DRIFT!!!

I SO WANT TO DO THAT AGAIN! DRIFTING, ANYONE???

No comments: