Sunday, June 8, 2008

Reformatting...aka Holiday'ing

Hah! Back home means reformatting for me. After every semester, I need a full reformatting to start off another new semester. This time, it wasn't a nice reformatting, although I would hope that it will be a fast but great holiday.

Was in total bad shape the day I got home. Stepping out from the plane with a fever, flu and cough, not to mention was partially deaf after the air pressure thinggy. Dinner was alright and headed home for a shower and swallowed two panadols and a flu pill and headed to bed immediately.

First thing in the morning was the doctor. That was somewhere that I do not and will not want to go first thing I am back home - the doctor. Got the medicines for 3 days and had my kolo mee (which I managed to finish) and to grandma's place for a visit. Cough was not getting any better by the day and my flu was getting worse by night. One thing's for sure, I had the internet line fixed into my room again, just like how I did during last semester's break which means I can online all through the day and night in my room!

There are two jobs for me back at home:
1. changing parking coupons every hour
2. driver for the day

Well, my second job usually starts on the day I reached home while I worked Monday to Friday for the first job. Other than working on the two jobs, my side job will be just online'ing and chatting and hanging out with my friends here. Hah~! What a holiday...

Saturday and Sunday = boring but family hangout time.

One great thing about being home is that I get to sleep all I want (only in the morning). But, it never actually works. I tend to not have good night sleeps back home and automatically wakes up even earlier than expected.

Prior to writing this post, it is only my 4th day of my holiday back in Kuching. Another 10 days of reformatting and I'll be back to Miri again. My holidays this semester is pretty weird. I'm having my holidays when everyone is having their exams and when everyone is having their holidays, I'm back in Miri with things to do...sigh~

No comments: