Monday, June 2, 2008

Chillin~ with Jasmine and Stephanie


...Jas & I, Yuki & Stephanie after our submission (in campus)...

After submitting all assignments and productions, I am F.R.E.E! haha... I have no final exams this semester *jangan jealous ya* Jas, Stephanie aka Nienek and I decided to go for a relaxation/chilling/stressfree day out... too bad Amy couldn't join us.

First stop was Bintang Plaza. The term chilling cannot apply 100% here in Miri because there is no place to chill~! So, Bintang was our option and we were there around 2.30pm. Took a stroll and thought of a movie but there were no nice movie to watch and time didn't allow it too. Then, we decided to head to Coffee Bean with a copy of TheEdge newspaper and Galaxy magazine. Ordered our drinks and sat on the couch and started chit-chatting. Of course, with my camera in hand, Stephanie started snapping photos.

Topic for the day
WHO CAN BE POTENTIAL BUSSINESSWOMAN???

...Stephanie aka Nienek...
OR

...Jasmine...
OR

...Karen...


...me and my hot choc...

Next stop, Mc Donalds! Again, I had Mega Mac! Thanks to Stephanie who belanja us that day... It was fulfilling, not to mention that I did not have my breakfast and lunch, so McD was just all I need.

...Steph and I with our Burgers...

...Jas and her 'I LOVE MCD' look...

On the way out from Bintang, there was this huge, long legged, orange coloured spider on the car window, just right in front of me!!! There were goosebumps all over me and luckily Jas opened her window to pay for the parking tickets coz the spider was just crawling on my side of the window! EEEEEWWW!!!

Drove Jas & Steph to Lutong beach and took photos there, enjoying the sun set...it was a great one.

...over-excited Nienek with her cucu staring at her blankly...

*I'm out of words*

...something Nienek wrote on the sand...

And then it was time to head back to campus for our screenings. It started late, around 8pm and ended around 10.30pm! Screened 7 documentaries, 7 commercials and 5 music videos. It was great seeing everyone's productions, though. After screening, we went for supper and back home.

Finally, we get to do something chilling before the end of the semester.
I had a great time~!

No comments: