Friday, June 13, 2008

A Crappy Week

Wasn't expecting a holiday like this:
1. Having fever, flu and cough
2. Stuck at home with the home PC and my HP laptop to reformat and reinstall
3. Exploring MAC where it leads me nowhere
4. Stuck with my External Hard Disc problems

Hah~! It's okay, it was a crappy week but what can I say, I'm in Kuching, back in my hometown, enjoying myself, or let's say reformatting my own brain to start another chapter in my book... *so dramatic*

Out of all the crappiness, at least there were some good things happening in between. Meeting up with my friends, the old school friends were just 'the best time' to relax and chill and gossiping around for hours. It was a whole day off from all the 'chips and wires' (Chia, 2008) which screwed me badly for days.

Other than hanging out with old friends, received two important calls which I was hoping to receive for a long time now.
1. Interview for John Curtin Leadership Academy
2. Volunteering for Rainforest World Music Festival

No.1:
After a long nagging and number of screaming on my face from my 'dear' *being very sarcastic* lecturer, I filled up the formed and submitted to the University Life a week before the due date. The part, 'I Kill YOU!' (Raj, 2008) had me into a shock and a sincere gratitude here I give to you, 'Thank you, my dear lecturer.' Finally, after waiting for a couple of weeks, the call came and my interviewed is scheduled to next Thursday...

No.2:
Had been wanting to either volunteer or go for RWMF since Form 5 where Habana Sun Club came to my school and performed. It didn't went well for years and I missed last year's volunteering by a month! So this year was no exception. I submitted the form like on the 3rd January 2008 and had been waiting for the call since forever. Finally, got the call and was called for a meeting this Sunday. YESH!!! I'm still waiting and hoping Catherine and Jessica made it as well... Can't Wait!!!!!

Internal marks for MCI 101 came out and got quite shocked to see how 'LOW' the marks are. What can I say? It was a weird time attending a class where I actually took the more more advance units before taking the most basic unit...Screw it lah, as long as I pass.

Ohya, my Diploma certificate is still P.E.N.D.I.N.G! C'monlah~! Promised to send to me like 2 weeks after the convocation ceremony but now...it's a month plus already! I need my cert, you slow, idiotic people working in the office! ...ahem... sorry bout that but I'm seriously pissed here... Worst part of all, they actually asked me to go to KL, specifically to take the certificate coz they are worried if the cert gets lost on the way to me coz they don't want to reprint another if that were to happen coz...obviously, they are LAZY! sigh~


Few more days left before I leave for Miri again...


...very bad economic situation now...

2 comments:

-_- said...

my girlfriend got hers already. and the rm200. and the photo.

yeah, they were being really really slow. you have to ugut them, then everything will be alright.

so how you plan to get ur diploma?

kaYren said...

they said they'll fax a form to me n bank in the rm200 n send the cert...but coz i dont attend the convo tat day, i dont hav the photo...