Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just the FOUR of Us...

I find that it is very common to have a group of 8 people in a 'gang'. Most of my friends used to have a group of friends numbered to 8 in a group. So, I started counting my group of friends back in Secondary School and yeah~, there were 8 of us!

Just yesterday, Adeline, Jessica and I went out for lunch since we last met each other like 4-5 months ago. Everyone is back for their holidays. After lunch, we paid Tiffany a visit at her work place at Tun Jugah and spent 3 hours gossiping!!!

We had a sudden thought about our 'gang' back when we were in Form 1 to Form 5. There were 8 of us; namely Tiffany, Jessica, Adeline, Tracy, Cindy, Benedine, Sharon and myself. We were close pals especially when we got involved with Young Christian Students (YCS) and back when we were classmates. But, as time passed, things started to change. Sharon went with another group of friends after Form 3 and later after Form 5, Benedine went to London to further her studies and I lost contact with Cindy. Tracy was here and there and now, there were 4.

Hah~! The last 4 left were still hanging out with each other, especially when I am back home in Kuching because I am the only one with a car to drive the other 3 around. We four went our separate ways after Form 5; Adeline continued Form 6 and now doing Engineering in UNIMAS, Jessica continued Matrix and completed Diploma in Engineering and will be continuing her degree very soon, Tiffany did her Diploma in Tourism Management and now pursuing degree in Bussiness and as for myself, I went straight to KL for my diploma right after Form 5.

Eventhough we are in our own directions in life now, during the holidays, we are back being 'the bunch of crazy girls in school'.


These photos will explain how crazy we girls can get when we meet...




...one out of 4 shots from each effects...
taken at After Three




...exploring all the effects we can find in the laptop...
taken at Speed Hobby Shop *Tiffany worked there*


I think having a set of all of us is enough to create a massive havoc!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wehhh...wher's d rest of the pic??
we took tons of them.. hehehe..
juz 2 tunjuk i read ur blog mah...

kaYren said...

the rest of the pics are wif me...if u wan i email them to u? ehehehehe...

Anonymous said...

ehh...i want the pics....waiseh...terharu i baca.....*sob*sob*