Friday, June 6, 2008

Oil Price Increase!

I am so late in blogging this matter... 

I just got home (Kuching) yesterday night and feeling rather horrible even now. Partially deaf after the air pressure from my ear couldn't come out from it with my ears, nose and eyes feeling about to explode blood *I know its yucky, but that's how I felt in the 1 hour flight*. Bad flu and cough and fever going on and off.

Oil price increase and practically, everything in the market increases as well. From RM1.90 to RM2.70, that's a hell lot! That means, no more driving around for no reason, no more RM50 for full tank...


...taken from opposite side of the road...

Well, something you don't see everyday. 
But, we were smart enough not to be like any of them, lining up for the RM1.90 per liter petrol...

p/s: Let's walk or bike everywhere we go~!

No comments: