Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Chicken Rice, Gossippings and Movie

Another day in Kuching, another day to hang out with the girls. Well, not girls to be exact, Adeline and I went out for lunch coz Jessica had something up suddenly that morning and Tiffany couldn't take her off coz she haven't complete her 2 weeks yet.

Lunch was always the hardest thing to decide, so we ended up at Chicking Eating House at Petanak. Later, we went over to meet Tiffany at her workplace where she bought Adeline a small be-early birthday cake with my share as well. Hah~! It has been ages since we celebrated each others' birthdays...

Well, me with my camera, there goes some photos we took...

...not from Mac this time, from my Nikon D40...

...loving the cars behind me...

...

something that amazed me

a toy gun which looks so real
need to assemble the parts to make it into a shot gun
comes with plastic bullets

...photo courtesy from Tiffany Nakita...


So wanted to get it but that was the last one in the store. Never mind, will get it sometime soon. Adeline and I later went for a movie at Star where we ended up watching 'The Happening'. All I can say about this movie is that it is very weird and scientifically unexplainable and I wanted to puke seeing the suicides causing me only ate half my popcorns...What can I say, it's M. Night Shyamalan's film~


After the one hour plus movie, we decided to go home.
That'll be another 2 weeks again before meeting the girls up in Kuching.

...rarely seen the moon like this in Kuching...

No comments: