Thursday, June 26, 2008

No Title (Part 1)

The title of this post is 'No title' because I can't think of a title for it. Hah~ there'll be more 'No Title' in my future posts.

After a day of bodyaching after the camping I had last weekend, this week was another new adventure, not anything interesting or whatsoever but it was once heck of a time for me. Swimming, not something that I love doing or fond of doing. Reason dated back to myself when I was a kid, seeing another kid drown in a pool in a resort in Kuching. From that moment onwards, I was not fond of going into pool or sea or anything that contains H2O. Finally, after years of not entering a swimming pool, I made a debut, by entering the bigger pool where I could barely step on the floor. It was quite scary and all sorts of images came floating in my mind. I forced myself to get deeper and deeper and finally, I was at the deepest corner of the pool! *applause* First day in the pool, I came back again the next day and this time to find myself getting too much of the sun and now having some rashes on my back which is soaking pain. 

It is interesting to find myself to be in a pool. It was a hard time for my friends to get me into a pool and the only way to get me in it, is to have someone I trust by my side who can save me if I were to be in trouble...

I find it relaxing to go for a swim but of course, tiring...

Anyway, I am still in fear of water although I have proven myself in the pool for 2 days now. I am still in the process of conquering this fear of mine which had stopped me from doing things that I wanted to do for the past years. 

And...finally, days are drawing near for my trip to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. But for now, its SOAR Advisor training camp this weekend~

No comments: