Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Final week of January 2010

That was super fast. In a blink of an eye, it's now the final week of January.

I had quite a great time at the start of year 2010:
1. New Year's Countdown in Melaka
2. First Dive of year 2010 in Pulau Payar
3. Project Care meeting in Seremban
4. Weekend in Pulau Ketam

But, it was not long after that things were getting scarier as the day goes by. There are some things which I wished it never happened but I was glad that we came forward with it. I hope that nothing's change after that... *praying hard*

It was a whole month of job hunting. Everyday I refresh the website, hoping to find job vacancies. I emailed, mailed and sent resumes to many places, hoping to get some feedback; and I did. I was called in for interview and later to decide whether or not to take the job. I declined, after thinking much further about it.

I was pretty upset with the results I got (didn't know how hard was it to hunt for job, especially in the Film & TV industry).

Was introduced to a job by a friend and sent my resume and got a call for interview and after much consideration and support from the particular friend and my family, I decided to go for the job - though it is somehow not related to Film & TV industry. I agreed to the job!

It's the last week of January and the job starts a week from now.
Three things I need to do this week:
1. Buy office wears (gotta spend money again~~~ sob sob~)
2. Find a room in Mont Kiara (damn expensive weh~)
3. Move from Cheras to Mont Kiara (again??? sweats)

One thing's for sure, I can't wait to start the job next week!
A new challenge to face...for at least 3 months lah~

No comments: