Sunday, January 10, 2010

Facebook Games

Its sad to know that Mac do not support many games I played when I was using Windows. Other than downloading playable games to Mac, I practically do not play computer games until... one day, Aaron told me that he needed help for his game in Facebook and insisted that I play so that I can help him out. So, I went and started playing 'Restaurant City'. I didn't know how addictive this game was until I started playing and playing and playing so that I can grow my restaurant bigger and bigger.

...my Restaurant City...

Later on, I found another game, Happy Aquarium, where I can grow fishes and make my own aquarium tank. I love having fishes - the two rainbow fish Catherine and I had in Miri named Ah Duck and Ah Cat - so yea! I decided to play the game...

...my Happy Aquarium...

It was the only 2 games I played in Facebook and I abandoned it while I was away in Ipoh for shoot. When I got back home for the Christmas holidays, my cousin introduced me to another game, Cafe World, which I think most of my cousins are actually playing it. So I did, I played...

...my Cafe World...

And then it was Farm Ville. Some game which I can grow plants and rear farm animals. The farm doesn't grow much but I can plant more and more and grow more and more. Though this game is all about waiting and waiting, the good thing is that it runs although I am not online!

...my Farm Ville...

I came back to KL and saw how addictive Lynn was to this game. She then introduced it to Angie and I and then we both started playing it. It's Zoo World. It's pretty interesting. I can start a zoo!

...my Zoo World...

Every time I turned on the Mac, and goes online to check my mails, this are the games that I'll open in Facebook. I leave it to run by itself and check on them once in a while. At least I have some games to look forward to play them while I'm bored.

No comments: