Monday, January 11, 2010

Moved!

It's a new week.
Last weekend, I had to pack my bags and leave Kelana Jaya to move into Cheras. It took my a while to fix everything in my room and an hour to unpack all my bags to necessary places. Well, good thing is that, I no longer live in a 'rectangular cave' anymore! *smiles*

It's Monday.
Everyone went off to work. I am at home, alone.
Showered and went jalan-jalan around the neighborhood. I managed to send the photos to digitize them so that I can bring over to Seremban this weekend. Bought today's The Star papers and headed to Steven's Corner for a piece of Roti Boom and Sirap Ais. Was reading through the papers when I came across a job vacancy advertisement. Decided to call when I got home and walah~ they called me in for interview...TOMORROW!

Came home to update my resume and compiled my videos into a portfolio (I never actually do my portfolio until now...). Managed to access to the internet (for now, using the neighbors' internet) to go for my facebook games.

It's 6.47pm.
Waiting for Choulyee to come home for dinner and to get some DVDs to burn my portfolios.

Ready for interview???
Shall see tomorrow then!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All the best to u Karen, go for it & do your best, God Bless!


Mummy Rose