Saturday, January 9, 2010

Movies watched...

I was in Melaka when I went for Sherlock Holmes with Lynn in Melaka Mall MBO Cinema. The cinema looked exactly like the one in Kuching, though. I remember having Sherlock Holmes' storybook in the bookshelf at home and used to read it when I was younger. Love the story and now...love the movie!

A good combination of Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, I must say. Very nice setting and costumes. Love the storyline too! Hope there's a sequel coming out soon!


I was in Penang with Ming Yi when we decided to watch this 'unknown' movie The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus in Gurney Plaza GSC Cinema. Just because it was Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Ferrel, we bought the tickets and hoped that it will be a good movie.

If you like Alice in Wonderland, this is another must watch movie. Though I do not like Alice in Wonderland, but this movie is something out of the ordinary. It takes you into an imaginary world of desire. One of Heath Ledger's final movies...

No comments: